Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Quality Engineer.
The Engineer will be working closely with our management team to provide necessary data and operations from time to time.
Working to resolve the part quality issue raised by customers and by factories across global locations.
1. Triaging the customer issues by using tools provided by team.
2. Taking containment actions on issues raised by factories as well as by customer through aligned business process.
3. Working with Manufacturing., Supply Engineer and supply chain to resolve line down issues in factories.
4. Reviewing customer issues which are related to installations of parts and then taking actions on them (Closing, linking to 8D, transferring to other groups.
5.Managing SharePoint sites and help supplier engineers manage their issues through rules creations for part quality issues. Using iQMS software to open 8Ds, NCi’s as per request from supplier engineer, product group team.
- B. Tech in Mechanical Engineer.
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills with a knowledge of GD&T, SQC,6Sigma.5S,8D, Poka yoke, SPC, Kaizan
Good to have:
1.Knowledge of Email management in outlook, MS excel, MS power point, MS teams.
2. Understanding voice of customer (VOC)