Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Data Analyst. The candidate will be part of a team assisting in the delivery of efficient engineering support and solutions to customers while also contributing to the development of Indian semiconductor ecosystem.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this includes fixing coding errors and other
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then reorganizing said data in a format that can be
easily read by either human or machine.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that
- could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- Demonstrating the significance of their work in the context of local, national, and global trends that
impact both their organization and industry.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and
predictions using relevant data.
- Collaborating with programmers, engineers, and organizational leaders to identify opportunities for
process improvements, recommend system modifications, and develop policies for data governance.
- Creating appropriate documentation that allows stakeholders to understand the steps of the data
analysis process and duplicate or replicate the analysis if necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields.
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of working experience or Knowledge of Power Apps and Power Bi or
- Exposure of data analytics.
- Power Apps
- Power Bi