Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Training Executive with expertise in designing, developing, and maintaining Technical and Soft skills Training data.
The candidate will be part of a team assisting in the training activities for the Employees across the organization while also contributing to the development of Training modules and courses pertaining to the needs.
- Evaluate employee performance to gauge where skills are lacking.
- Create training programs to address skill gaps in employees.
- Create tutorials/videos on an online platform as per the needs.
- Prepare learning materials for all levels of OB programs.
- Develop Training programs for new as well as existing employees.
- Conduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of programs.
- Research new teaching methods.
- Arranging workshops and conducting training activities.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- An extrovert with a positive mindset and influential personality.
- 2-5 years of Experience in L&D as a Trainer/Soft-skills Trainer (Beginner level role).
- Honors in English/Masters in English as qualification. Certification as a Trainer of course is an add on.
- Knowledge of different Learning tools and Pedagogies.
- Prior experience in Training, Content creation and co-ordination or similar role.
- Ability to identify gaps and create appropriate Training modules based on the group/individual requirements.
- Compassionate to help and understand Employee Grievances with respect to learning and growth.
- Good exposure to ongoing market learning trends and methods.
- Ability to create Pre and Post Assessment Modules to identify the progress of the course.
- Qualitative Factors that make you fit for the team:
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies, a solution oriented and result driven attitude.
- Agile mindset and ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Good interpersonal & Analytical skills.
- Operational, Organizational Excellence and Problem-Solving attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with effective time management skills.
- A team player, proactive, collaborative, and capable of working independently as well catering to environmental needs.
- Good to have:
- Exposure to speak in mass/large audiences.
- Knowledge of MS tools- Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Inter-college Debates/Theatre