Thin Film Process Engineer
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding an experienced Thin film Process Engineer. The candidate should have an extensive understanding of PECVD Deposition mechanism and understanding of PECVD tool functioning. He will need to work independently with customers, understanding their problems and delivery of efficient solutions.
1.Chamber clean End point set up.
2.Understand productivity concerns in the process set up – Right chemistry, WAC – MTBC
3. Experience with problem solving methodology.
4. Experience with chamber matching challenges and strategic mitigations
5. Worked with JMP or any other big data analysis software.
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in PECVD Deposition. Understand the dep mechanisms, effects of different chamber conditions on the deposition performance and requirements
- 5-10 Years experience in setting up process in Speed Next, Sequal, Altus, Vector
- Willing to relocate to India.
- Good interpersonal, Analytical skills.
- Operational Excellence and Problem Solving.