Thin Film Equipment Engineer
What is Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor Professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge.
Orbit & Skyline provides a comprehensive semiconductor wafer fab turnkey solution, which includes fab accusation, site selection, IP transfer, base build, facility build, tool procurement, tool hook-up, installation, qualification, integration, and yield improvement, along with OJT and knowledge transfer.
Who are we looking for?
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in California, the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a diligent Thin Film Equipment Engineer with expertise in PVD and CVD tools.
Wondering what your Responsibilities would be?
- Must have at least 7 years of semiconductor tool experience in Thinfilm CVD and PVD tools.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on 200mm AMAT CVD tool variants like CENTURA HDP, DxZ, WxZ, RTP chambers, Novellus Sequel Express.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills on 200 AMAT PVD tools like Endura5500,ULVAC Entron200 & LAM INOVA. LAM INOVA experience is most preferred.
- Ability to effectively use hand tools, meters, scopes and RF related tools.
- Hands on experience in AMAT HP, VHP robots assembly and teaching.
- Able to understand and service Vacuum technologies like Turbo & Cryogenic pumps, Helium leak check and Compressor maintenance.
- Maintains chiller and heat-exchangers.
- Hands on experience on RF gen calibration.
- Responsible for all PM & CM activities, managing parts.
- Ownership of a defined owned toolsets, publish and plan tool recoveries and too uptime.
- Basic knowledge of Brooks and assist smif.
What Makes you Eligible?
You are where our search ends if you hold:
- Good technical communication skills with better tool understanding.
- Ability to understand customer process and assume responsibility for customer satisfaction.
- Flexible to work on shifts, overtime, standby, on call, holidays etc. when required.
- Degree/ Diploma in engineering with relevant experience.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and genius people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry.
Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be associated with the only FAB in North India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Reimbursements
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organising team lunches, team outings, off-site activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.