Spares Business System Analyst
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirement
- Designs new program by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications
- Examine current and new business procedure.
- Improves system by studying current practices, designing modification
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports
- Evaluating IT infrastructure and capabilities as well as facilitating cost effective improvements
- Configuring SAP solutions to ensure smooth system integration, enhance functionalities and user-friendly interfaces.
- Providing SAP end user training and support
- Liaising with cross functional teams to gather information and develop solutions
- Keeping informed of the latest SAP updates, developments, and offerings.
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science, Management information system or any related field preferred.
- Must have > 4 years’ experience as SAP functional consultant.
- Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems
- BA experience – good exposure in requirement gathering, system design and architecture, BRD, Functional Spec, software development process
- Hands on experience with software and system testing
- Superb collaboration and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS -Office
Good to have:
- SAP SD, S4 HANA certification
- Exposure to Fiori and Phoenix
- Knowledge of Power BI, SQL
Experience with Agile software development using JIRA