What is Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge.
At Orbit & Skyline, we provide turnkey solutions for semiconductor FABs, which include FAB acquisitions, new FAB site selection and design, Technology sourcing and transfer, FAB cleanroom and facility build, tools selection and sourcing, tool installation and acceptance, process set up, process integration and qualification along with yield enhancement and FAB sustaining.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a highly skilled software engineer to design, develop, and maintain software solutions for semiconductor manufacturing equipment. The ideal candidate will have strong programming skills, problem-solving abilities, and a passion for creating efficient and scalable software.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be and what skills are required?
- Provide technical support for software to our customers.
- Respond to and resolve customer requests through emails, problem reports and discussion forums.
- Troubleshooting involves performing in-depth analysis of software logs, reproducing the issue on a simulator environment, and debugging through code to identify the root cause.
- Software Qualification requires familiarity with SDLC and test methodology and involves test-data management, bug reporting, creating test design, test case development and automated script execution.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to ensure fast solutions delivered to the customer.
- Requires travel to customer sites for troubleshooting or SW Installation
What makes you eligible?
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Computer Architecture and Operating systems
- Experience in technical support or testing methods.
- Knowledge of Unix | Linux | Qnx (RTOS), Knowledge of C & C++
- Knowledge on SDLC & testing concepts.
- Exposure to any scripting language like Perl/ Python etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably Computer Sc / Electronics / Information Technology
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry.
Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Reimbursements.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, off-site activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.