Metrology Equipment Engineer
What is Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor Professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge.
Orbit & Skyline provides a comprehensive semiconductor wafer fab turnkey solution, which includes fab accusation, site selection, IP transfer, base build, facility build, tool procurement, tool hook-up, installation, qualification, integration, and yield improvement, along with OJT and knowledge transfer.
Who are we looking for?
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in California, the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a diligent Senior Metrology Equipment Engineer with expertise in Semiconductor metrology equipment maintenance.
Wondering what your Responsibilities would be?
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Semiconductor metrology equipment maintenance.
- Hands on experience is required for three or more of the following tools.
- Hitachi SEMCD S9300, KLA-Tencor Archer 10 Overlay, KLA-Tencor HRP-220, Therma-wave Opti-probe, Rigaku-SYS3640, AMAT SEMvision200, KLA-Tencor SP1, KLA-Tencor defect inspection system, Rudolph Focus ellipsometer VIID.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of optical/electron metrology principles.
- Responsible for Preventive and corrective maintenance of Metrology tools in the FAB.
- Maximize the uptime of equipment performance and troubleshoot equipment related problems.
- Troubleshoot complex problems, perform root cause analysis and resolve process issues.
- Should have good understanding of mainframe and subsystems like pump, chiller etc.
- Basic understanding and strong trouble shooting skills of electrical and electronics issues.
- Work closely with customers on the equipment and process related issues.
- Self-driven, and ability to work independently individually or in a team environment.
- Willingness to work any shift and provide off shift coverage as needed.
What Makes you Eligible?
You are where our search ends if you hold:
- 5 to 10 years of experience in semiconductor wafer FAB equipment maintenance is must.
- Degree/ Diploma in engineering with relevant experience.
- Positive attitude & good team player
- Understanding of sensors, actuators, pneumatics.
- Able to work in in rotating shifts.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-driven, and ability to work independently and/or in a team environment.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and genius people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry.
Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be associated with the only FAB in North India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Reimbursements
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organising team lunches, team outings, off-site activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.