Senior Marketing Executive
Who are we?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of professionals proficient in providing our customers with unique, feature-rich solutions that help them build environmentally friendly semiconductor manufacturing.
At Orbit & Skyline, our synergistic cross functional team of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Software, Equipment, and process engineering is delivering end to end solutions to our customers in semiconductor equipment manufacturing space. We are partnering with our customers across the complete semiconductor value chain spectrum that includes Hardware design and development, Supply chain management, Quality management, Product Management, Reliability, Data Science, ML/AI and many more. We are enabling our
customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Senior Marketing Executive who will be responsible for Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target group.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Ensuring that plans and messaging are aligned with business strategy, reinforce brand positioning, and are delivered effectively to targeted audiences.
- Developing strategies and tactics to attract prospective employees and boost recruitment success.
- Performing competitive analysis to evolve branding.
- Producing valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target group.
- Supporting integrated marketing and communications across various channels and vehicles – internal, external, PR, digital, social, web, etc.
- Acting as a brand champion both internally and externally and ensuring full compliance with the brand guidelines and messaging across all solutions.
- Collaborating with different stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of strategic marketing plans, including defining success criteria, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives, and reporting on results.
- Ensuring that marketing and communications efforts adhere to agreed timelines and managing expectations with various stakeholders.
- Organizing and overseeing advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions, and promotional events.
- Overseeing and approving marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Maintaining relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
What makes you eligible?
You are where our search ends if you hold:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Able to thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends).
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of various aspects of marketing, including brand marketing, PR, content management, digital marketing & Performance Marketing.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Good to have:
- Experience in B2B marketing.
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools such as HubSpot or Marketo.
- Familiarity with data analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
- Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry. Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
- We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, offsite activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.