Senior Equipment Engineer – Wet Etch
What is Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge.
At Orbit & Skyline, we provide turnkey solutions for semiconductor FABs, which include FAB acquisitions, new FAB site selection and design, Technology sourcing and transfer, FAB cleanroom and facility build, tools selection and sourcing, tool installation and acceptance, process set up, process integration and qualification along with yield enhancement and FAB sustaining.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Senior Equipment Engineer – Wet Etch in semiconductor manufacturing.
The candidate will be part of a highly experienced Equipment team comprised of seasoned semiconductor professionals with decades of industry experience. He will work with vendors from all over the world, assisting in the delivery of efficient solutions to customers while also contributing to the development of Indian semiconductor ecosystem.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be and what skills are required?
- In-depth knowledge of corrective & preventive maintenance of 200/300mm Wet Benches (SES, DNS, FSI Zeta) & Single wafer processing tools. (SEZ SP223/DVI, Semi tool spectrum, DNS, TEL, FSI).
- Able to perform the robot teaching & adjustments for the above mentioned tools.
- Responsible for Preventive and corrective maintenance of WET etch equipment’s.
- In-charge for PM planning, consumable procurement and parts management.
- Able to perform complex troubleshooting’s, perform root cause analysis (Fish bone/8D, 4D methodology) and resolve tool issues.
- Basic knowledge on brooks & assyst SMIFs.
- Able to execute all tasks safely with good housekeeping.
- Knowledge in Mitsubishi/Omron PLC is an added advantage.
- Experience in the sub systems like, CDS, DI heaters, Ozone generators &chillers.
- Good understanding of chemical safety.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry.
Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Reimbursements.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, off-site activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.