Senior CMP Equipment Engineer
- 10+ years of experience in maintenance & troubleshooting of CMP applied Mirra Messa tool.
- In-depth knowledge of corrective & preventive maintenance of 200/300mm Applied Materials Mirra Messa tool.
- Hands on experience in Titan head rebuild & consumable replacement.
- Able to perform UPA & robot calibration procedures independently.
- Responsible for Preventive and corrective maintenance of CMP equipment’s.
- In-charge for PM planning, consumable procurement and parts management.
- Maintenance & troubleshooting of slurry delivery system.
- Able to perform complex troubleshooting’s, perform root cause analysis (Fish bone/8D, 4D methodology) and resolve tool issues.
- Knowledge in CMP process is an added advantage.
- Knowledge in brooks/rorze SMIFs and wafer sorter is an added advantage.
Qualification and others
- 6 to 10 years of experience in semiconductor wafer FAB equipment maintenance is must.
- Degree/ Diploma in engineering with relevant experience.
- Positive attitude & good team player
- Understanding of sensors, actuators, pneumatics.
- Able to work in in rotating shifts
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-driven, and ability to work independently and/or in a team environment.