SAP BW Developer
What is Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge.
At Orbit & Skyline, we provide turnkey solutions for semiconductor FABs, which include FAB acquisitions, new FAB site selection and design, Technology sourcing and transfer, FAB cleanroom and facility build, tools selection and sourcing, tool installation and acceptance, process set up, process integration and qualification along with yield enhancement and FAB sustaining.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
SAP BW Developer will play a key role in working on major projects that may span a broad range of systems, providing subject matter expertise and technical direction; working closely with business users, BAs, PMs and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis, design and development of quality technical solutions that are aligned with the business and IT strategies, and are in compliance with the organization’s architectural standards; and application analysis, design, development, integration, and enhancement, and also involved in complex support issues.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be and what skills are required?
- Hands on experience in Business Warehouse including Extraction, Modelling, and Query design
- Experience with BW extractors, Master Data, DSOs, Cubes, Composite Providers, Open Hub Extracts, etc.
- Understanding of data extracts, report design and report development
- Significant and recent experience in the use and management of SAP NetWeaver tools Business Warehouse 7.X with Business Objects 4.x and other related tools
- Understanding of SAP BW full life cycle development experience from design through implementation and production support
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain complex Process Chains
- Experience with SAC, data warehouse cloud, BW4hana upgrade skills preferred
What makes you eligible?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, computer programming, or similar.
- Minimum 4 -10 years of experience as a BW developer
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and technical aptitude.
- Great organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Good exposure in requirement gathering, system design and architecture, BRD, Functional Spec, software development process
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies
- Solution oriented and result driven attitude
- Agile mindset and ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Hands on experience with software and system testing
- A team player, proactive and capable of working independently
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry.
Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Reimbursements.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, off-site activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.