It is concerned with engineering work in the field of safety and security systems that are required by the work need, from preparing a maintenance and management plan for security and safety systems, administration, operation, repair, installation, preparation of reports, and making recommendations according to the field and work requirements and carrying out other work related to these fields.
- Knowledge of the foundations, concepts, theories and rules of safety and security.
- Knowledge of devices, tools and equipment, their specifications, and how to deal with them.
- Knowledge of modern scientific rules and theories in the field of specialization.
- Full knowledge of the types of machines, machines and devices used in the field of specialization.
- The ability to conduct engineering tests on various security and safety systems.
- The ability to prepare plans and programs and prepare the specifications appropriate to the nature of the job.
- The ability to prepare engineering reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in safety and security or a Certification course in safety & Security.
- Number of years of experience should not be less than 5 years in the field of security and safety