RFIC design engineer (FRONT-END)
What is Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge.
At Orbit & Skyline, we provide turnkey solutions for semiconductor FABs, which include FAB acquisitions, new FAB site selection and design, Technology sourcing and transfer, FAB cleanroom and facility build, tools selection and sourcing, tool installation and acceptance, process set up, process integration and qualification along with yield enhancement and FAB sustaining.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a RFIC design engineer responsible for design and development of high frequency RF integrated circuits in CMOS technology. Primary role will be to design, simulate and participate in testing of various RF circuits such as LNA, mixer, filter, and oscillator to ensure they meet specifications and function properly in target application.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Performing RF simulations and analyses using tools such as ADS and Cadence to optimize circuit performance.
- Exposure with Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre RF, EMX and similar tools.
- Solid foundation in analog and RF concepts and ability to apply this knowledge to design and develop complex RF circuits.
- Knowledge of measuring RF signal accurately and precisely. Knowledge of instruments such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and power meters will be added advantage.
- Implementing RF circuits and systems on silicon, including layout and verification.
- Conducting design review with cross functional teams to ensure that designs meet specifications and requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to RF circuit and systems.
- Collaborate with system and product engineers to develop and integrate RF circuit into product.
- To be updated with current trends and emerging technologies in RF and microwave design domain.
- Tape-out experience with one or more of the following blocks: RF front-end circuits, PA, LNA, mixer, oscillator, PLL or other analog/RF blocks in CMOS technology.
What makes you eligible?
- Analog/RF design & analysis: schematic capture, simulation, floor-planning, layout support, electromigration analysis, statistical analysis & calibration design where needed.
- CMOS process & design flow (CAD/PDK) knowledge.
- Knowledge of Cadence or Synopsys design tools and environment and Calibre/PVS-QRC/Star RC verification suite
- Proficient in using any of the RF simulations tools such as ADS Momentum, Ansys HFSS, CST or Sonnet.
- Knowledge of RFIC layout techniques and able to use layout tools like Cadence Virtuoso.
- Deep problem solving and analytical skills.
- Macro-level experience: integration, verification and tape-out.
- Practical use of scripting languages Perl/Skill, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in RFIC circuit design
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Microelectronics/VLSI design/Electronics/Electrical engineering.
- Candidates with Master’s degree in RF/Microwave engineering will be preferred.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
- Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry. Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
- We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty
- and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, offsite activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.