Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a highly skilled Purchase Executive to purchase products, materials, services on behalf of the day-to-day operation of our business. The candidate will be responsible for doing vendor research, vetting potential suppliers, and negotiating price and contract conditions.
- Execute and follow up on Request for Quotations (RFQs) with suppliers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with vendors.
- Negotiate contracts, terms, and pricing to achieve cost savings and favourable terms for the organization.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating, and purchasing material globally.
- Maintain contact with the warehouse (offshore) on a regular basis to assure the timely shipment to the Customer.
Follow-up of purchase orders including order acknowledgments and monitor adherence to delivery dates
- Oversee and coordinate all aspects of the supply chain, including procurement, inventory management, logistics, and distribution.
- Collaborate with sales teams to analyse demand patterns and create accurate sales forecasts.
Use forecasting data to plan production schedules and procurement activities.
- Fluent in MS Office – Excel, Word & PPT
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using ERP systems like SAP, Tally, or Oracle
- Excellent negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Flexibility to work in shifts.
- Experience in SAP B1, P2P executive
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree on its equivalent of experience industry or engineering environment.
- Preferred 1+ years relevant work experience as a purchase executive or similar role