Electronics Repair Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Excellent Industrial experience in PCB troubleshooting, repair, and testing.
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- In-depth knowledge of electronics components, drive systems, power supplies, RF generators, controllers etc.
- Self-driven, and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Hands-on experience in soldering & de-soldering of all types of components
- Able to understand electronic schematic & data sheets.
- Testing and troubleshooting of servo motors, amplifiers & RF generators
- Familiar with basic test equipments like CRO, function generators, DVM etc.
- Mitsubishi /Omron/Siemens PLC programing knowledge will be an added advantage.
Qualification and others:
- Degree in engineering (Electronics/Electrical/mechanical) with relevant experience.
- Positive attitude & good team player
- Understanding of sensors, actuators, pneumatics.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- ***Freshers with Industrial experience can also apply***.