Who are we?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of professionals proficient in providing our customers with unique, feature-rich solutions that help them build environmentally friendly semiconductor manufacturing.
At Orbit & Skyline, our synergistic cross functional team of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Software, Equipment, and process engineering is delivering end to end solutions to our customers in semiconductor equipment manufacturing space. We are partnering with our customers across the complete semiconductor value chain spectrum that includes Hardware design and development, Supply chain management, Quality management, Product Management, Reliability, Data Science, ML/AI and many more. We are enabling our customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Mechanical Engineer with expertise in creating/updating components specification sheets and part/assembly 3D CAD models.
The candidate will be part of a team assisting in the delivery of efficient engineering support and solutions to customers while also contributing to the development of Indian semiconductor ecosystem.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Working with cross functional team for ECN and ECO activities.
- Work on creating/updating components specification sheets and part/assembly 3D CAD models.
- Preparing the part/assembly drawings as per the given standard.
- Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by management.
What makes you eligible?
You are where our search ends if you hold:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in mechanical/ Mechatronics with minimum experience of 2-5 years.
- Must be comfortable working with US-based timings.
Qualitative Factors that make you fit for the team:
- Should have good working knowledge of Creo.
- Should have good working knowledge of CAD software.
- Sound knowledge of sheetmetals, Machined and plastics parts.
- Good understanding of various manufacturing process.
- Must have good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Agile mindset and ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Good interpersonal & Analytical skills.
- Operational, Organizational Excellence and Problem-Solving attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with effective time management skills.
- A team player, proact collaborative and capable of working independently.
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of GD&T & Tolerance stack up.
- Understanding of FMEA.
- Knowledge of design life cycle management tool e.g. Windchill/PLM.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry.
Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organising team lunches, team outings, off-site activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.