MOCVD/MBE Process development/sustaining Engineer in Semiconductor industry
- Required to have minimum 5 years of experience in MOCVD/MBE of III-V semiconductor
- Basic understanding of the semiconductor device fabrication processes
- Direct experience in MOCVD, MBE process development, sustaining and characterization are added advantage. Lower experience can be considered in this case.
- Lead and drive multifunctional teams for tool start-up, tool acceptance and process development in start-up environment
- Clearly set goals and expectations for specific teams/groups/ owners to encourage specific actions in timely manner
- Highlight exceptions and provide alerts when problems occur, communicate progress and success to management as technical brief
- Develop/improve critical trend monitoring and use these inline trends to better predict the process, device and yield performance
- Working with equipment, integration and device engineers to develop recommendations and prepare changes, additions, and modifications, which will improve the process quality.
- In addition to the above experience the candidate needs to have general fab experience which includes
- Sound knowledge and experience with semiconductor wafer fabrication processes
- Basic understanding of Optoelectronic devices
- Sound understanding of characterization of MOCVD/MBE film
- Process characterization and optimization using DOE methodology.
- Ability to work effectively with customers & suppliers
- Good customer interface and communication skills
- Strong fundamental engineering knowledge and the ability to apply it
- Good process troubleshooting skills, in coordination with Integration, device and equipment team.
- Ability to learn quickly, in both process and Integration
- Experience or training in statistical process control (SPC) and related tools, software.
- The ability to work independently and in groups to resolve process and integration related problems
- A detailed understanding of semiconductor physics, applied chemistry, and processing requirements.
- Highly self-motivated, and able to work on numerous issues simultaneously, and change focus quickly if needed
- A willingness and ability to accept responsibility for project completion, project delegation and follow-up.
- Ability to train others, ability to establish standard work-flow and operating instruction is highly preferred
- Reliable candidate with integrity, work ethic and data driven-decision making is preferred
Desired Candidate Profile
(UG – B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization) AND (PG- Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, M.Tech – Any Specialization, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
- As an MOCVD/MBE process Engineer, the candidate will support Fab start-up, tool acceptance, process development and process characterization in 4”/6”/8” fab
- Candidate will understand, analyze, Improve, and suggest fix to process and integration issues that customer reports.
- In addition, you will support the customer with experimentation, characterization and overall process development and improvement.
- Candidate need to collect, document, and analyze data from metrology, equipment or projects conducted in fab, as well as monitor, analyze, and address SPC issues for the process on a daily basis.
- Candidate must be a motivated team player with good work ethic and time-management skills. Along with having ability to learn quickly, you are also expected to train other engineers. It is also essential you have the ability to work with minimal supervision and have strong communication and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to keep fellow engineers motivated to work and complete the tasks in time.