Who are we?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of professionals proficient in providing our customers with unique, feature-rich solutions that help them build environmentally friendly semiconductor manufacturing.
At Orbit & Skyline, our synergistic cross functional team of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Software, Equipment, and process engineering is delivering end to end solutions to our customers in semiconductor equipment manufacturing space. We are partnering with our customers across the complete semiconductor value chain spectrum that includes Hardware design and development, Supply chain management, Quality management, Product Management, Reliability, Data Science, ML/AI and many more. We are enabling our
customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a HRBP responsible for assisting clients with services required with reference to company’s business processes. Need to be involved in Engineer scheduling, visa processing, arranging accommodation for the engineers at remote location. The person would be responsible to meet client’s expectations and flexible enough to understand different cultures and adapt with the environment and their working style.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Providing HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development.
- Collaborating with the team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire, and retain the most qualified employees.
- Ensuring a positive and professional client service experience by checking in regularly and following up on active processes.
- Managing client inquiries via email, online or calls.
- Providing clients with assistance on services required with reference to company’s business process.
- Willingness and ability to travel to client location, whenever required.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments on client-related matters.
- Partnering with management to develop and implement effective HR recruitment strategies and practices enabling the expansion of the competent work force.
- Managing full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
-Design and update job descriptions and crafting recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
-Sourcing potential candidates from various online channels by advertising job openings on
company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
-Screen incoming resumes and application forms and interviewing candidates (via phone, video and
in-person) along with exhaustively managing the salary negotiation and pre-onboarding process.
-Monitoring key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire and source of hire.
What makes you eligible?
You are where our search ends if you hold:
- Bachelors/ master’s degree in human resource management or any related field.
- Demonstrated experience of 5+ years in the various HR functional areas, especially recruitment and human resource planning.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Basic knowledge of the labor laws, regulations, and compliances.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A knack in sourcing through LinkedIn and Naukri hiring portal.
- Proficiency in the MS tools especially Basic and Advanced excel and PowerPoint.
Qualitative Factors that make you fit for the team:
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and a solution oriented and result driven attitude.
- Good interpersonal & Analytical skills.
- Operational, Organizational Excellence and Problem-Solving attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with effective time management skills.
- A team player, proact collaborative and capable of working independently.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
- Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry. Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
- We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, offsite activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.