Who are we?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of professionals proficient in providing our customers with unique, feature-rich solutions that help them build environmentally friendly semiconductor manufacturing.
At Orbit & Skyline, our synergistic cross functional team of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Software, Equipment, and process engineering is delivering end to end solutions to our customers in semiconductor equipment manufacturing space. We are partnering with our customers across the complete semiconductor value chain spectrum that includes Hardware design and development, Supply chain management, Quality management, Product Management, Reliability, Data Science, ML/AI and many more. We are enabling our
customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a HR Recruiter who will be responsible for determining the selection criteria and other vital information about hiring new employees. The HR Recruiter should liaise with hiring manager, close the positions within TAT and work rigorously on our Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g., job portals and professional networks).
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Regular follow-up with the candidates until their onboarding.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
What makes you eligible?
You are where our search ends if you hold:
- Bachelors in engineering or management.
- Need to be passionate about recruiting and focus on hiring the most talented and dedicated employee.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can showcase our company’s branding.
- Ability to learn and work on Applicant tracking system.
Good to have:
- Must have supported HR operations team whenever required.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs).
Why Orbit & Skyline?
- Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry. Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
- We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, offsite activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.