- Develop and maintain SAP UI5 / Fiori applications (End-to End including backend).
- Design and develop applications consistent with the UI strategy of the business.
- Work with the IT solution leaders to develop wire-frame models and UI prototypes.
- End to End testing and UAT of all applications.
- Compile Technical Specification document for all the developments as per the business requirements.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirement
- Design new programs by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications
- Examine current and new business procedure.
- Improves system by studying current practices, designing modification
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports
- Evaluating IT infrastructure and capabilities as well as facilitating cost effective improvements
- Configuring SAP solutions to ensure smooth system integration, enhance functionalities and user-friendly interfaces.
- Providing SAP end user training and support
- Liaising with cross functional teams to gather information and develop solutions
- Keeping informed of the latest SAP updates, developments, and offerings.
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science, Management information system or any related field preferred.
- Must have 2-5 years of experience as Fiori developer.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in developing SAP applications in ABAP and Fiori/Ui5.
- At least 2 5 year of recent experience as UI5 /Fiori developer / architect with good knowledge of backend development / configuration (OData services, Annotations, ABAP, RFC/BAPI) preferably in SAP ECC or S/4 HANA environment
- Should be able to perform end-to-end configuration of FIORI.
- Must be able to extend and customize standard Fiori apps.
- Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems
- Good exposure in requirement gathering, system design and architecture, BRD, Functional Spec, software development process
- Hands on experience with software and system testing
- Superb collaboration and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS -Office
Good to have:
- Functional knowledge in SD, MM will be advantageous.
- Development experience in SAP ECC or S/4 HANA will be advantageous.
- SAP SD, S4 HANA certification
- Exposure to Fiori and Phoenix
- Knowledge of Power BI, SQL
- Experience with Agile software development using JIRA.