Who are we?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge. We are enabling our customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
At Orbit & Skyline, we provide turnkey solutions for semiconductor FABs, which include FAB acquisitions, new FAB site selection and design, Technology sourcing and transfer, FAB cleanroom and facility build, tools selection and sourcing, tool installation and acceptance, process set up, process integration and qualification
along with yield enhancement and FAB sustaining.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Facility Technician who will be part of a highly experienced team comprised of seasoned semiconductor professionals with decades of industry experience. We are looking for one who has hands on experience on all type of facility equipment/system maintenance.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
Systems to be taken care:
- Waste Management (Solid/Chemical/General)
- Water Treatment System (UPW/PCW)
- HVAC system
- Gas supply system & Safety Monitoring System
- Electrical (LV/Lighting system/Lightening protection)
- Facility Control systems (Power monitoring/CCTV etc)
Major roles are as below:
- Perform routine, preventive, and corrective maintenance for major components of each system.
- General operation and troubleshooting of the facility and control systems
- Follow up and check equipment operation.
- Improve and adjust maintenance routine.
- Follow up daily task lists and preventive maintenance lists.
- Implementation of tasks on the
- method of mitigating risks for future maintenance activities.
- Managing and controlling spare parts and consumables
- Calibration of critical devices.
- Participation in the emergency response team.
- Dealing with inactive and toxic gases.
- Management of safety works and safety systems in the facility
- Continuous particles monitoring of clean room and it’s maintenance
- Periodic replacement of HEPA filter in CR
- Periodic maintenance of Make Up Air unit & Return Air Handling unit to maintain clean room
- Temperature, humidity, Amine concentration etc.,
- Keeping the facility clean & Waste disposal management.
- Maintenance and operation of vital safety systems.
- Maintenance and operation of chemical fluid systems.
- Maintenance and operation of refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation systems.
- Maintenance of treatment systems.
- Maintenance of inert gas & toxic gas systems.
- Maintenance of Chillers units
- Maintenance of transformers
- Maintenance of low-pressure switches
- Maintenance of cold-water pumps
What makes you eligible?
- Diploma/ITI in any engineering discipline
- 5+ year of hands-on experience in maintaining plant equipment’s
- Experience in plant facility maintenance is must.
- Special certification in Electrical/HVAC/Pumps are added advantage.
- Basic understanding of safety protocol is required.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry. Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, offsite activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.