Who are we?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge. We are enabling our customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
At Orbit & Skyline, we provide turnkey solutions for semiconductor FABs, which include FAB acquisitions, new FAB site selection and design, Technology sourcing and transfer, FAB cleanroom and facility build, tools selection and sourcing, tool installation and acceptance, process set up, process integration and qualification
along with yield enhancement and FAB sustaining.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Facility Technician who should poses an understanding of Vacuum systems (Pumps), fittings, HVAC systems(chillers), water flow systems, pneumatics, plumbing, electrical, process gas lines, welding and have proficiency in at least four trades.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Work safety and follow established safety procedures.
- Comprehend the operation of Facilities Systems and their impact on the manufacturing operation.
- Able to support repairs, modifications, refurbish parts used in High tech semiconductor equipment’s.
- Replace or install high vacuum pumps ,chillers etc.
- Support and coordinate with Equipment engineers in daily activities.
- Continually represent yourself and Facilities positive to customers to maintain and/or build trust and integrity.
- Upkeep and maintain semiconductor equipment store parts.
What makes you eligible?
- Physical Requirements: A facilities technician should be able to exert in excess of 35kgs. of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 20 kgs. of force frequently, and/or in excess of 10kg. of force constantly to move objects.
- Working Conditions: May require outside work, climbing, lifting and working in cramped areas. Individual must be capable of wearing PPE commensurate with all facilities related duties (i.e., full-face respirator, etc.).
- Diploma/ITI in any engineering discipline.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry. Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, offsite activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.