Facilities Engineer/Technician- SCADA, PLC
Who are we?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge. We are enabling our customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
At Orbit & Skyline, we provide turnkey solutions for semiconductor FABs, which include FAB acquisitions, new FAB site selection and design, Technology sourcing and transfer, FAB cleanroom and facility build, tools selection and sourcing, tool installation and acceptance, process set up, process integration and qualification
along with yield enhancement and FAB sustaining.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Facilities Engineer/Technician who should have a good experience in Facilities Control and Automation Systems (SCADA, PLC and Instrumentation System).
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Providing engineering support to operations relating to Facilities Control and Automation Systems (SCADA, PLC and Instrumentation System).
- Maintaining Asset for Facilities IT hardware and PM.
- Responsible to support & maintain automation reporting application relating to CMMS, Alarms and Facilities System Efficiency Reporting from SCADA system across Manufacturing.
- Providing system integration services and guidelines across various system for total site.
- Ensuring deployment of Facility software & hardware.
- Responsible for start up and installation of semiconductor manufacturing tools and also support facility hook ups like gasline, Pneumatics, HVAC systems,pumps chillers etc.
What makes you eligible?
- Degree in Engineering more than 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Diploma with relevant years of experience will consider as technician position.
- Experience in SCADA, PLC, installation, and maintenance.
- Strong communication skills, able to work with external suppliers & internal stakeholders.
- Self-driven with hands-on ability to work in details independently and as a team player with strong interpersonal & problem-solving skills.
- Good in documentation of procedure and process flow Microsoft office applications literacy.
- Previous working experience as an Integration with related field in SCADA & PLC.
- Working in semiconductor environment and related experience in Facility System will also be advantage.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry. Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, offsite activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.