Who are we?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge. We are enabling our customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
At Orbit & Skyline, we provide turnkey solutions for semiconductor FABs, which include FAB acquisitions, new FAB site selection and design, Technology sourcing and transfer, FAB cleanroom and facility build, tools selection and sourcing, tool installation and acceptance, process set up, process integration and qualification
along with yield enhancement and FAB sustaining.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Facilities Engineer/Technician who should have a good experience in Facilities who can manage tool hookup and is expertise in design/fabrication of all clean room equipment utility lines.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Knowledge or expertise in design/fabrication of all clean room equipment utility lines ex: Gas lines, Chill/Ultra-pure water lines, Exhaust lines, Electrical lines etc.
- Manage tool hookup to include scheduling labor, interact with clients, and control materials and equipment.
- Plan and execute equipment hookup for new, conversion, unhooking and relocation tools.
- Conducting white board to keep on tracking the tool install utilities progress.
- Review equipment tool install facilities hookup drawing to meet TSR(technical safety requirements).
- Plan, organize and coordinate Tool Install activities including design review, scheduling, cost management, site installation and testing & commissioning with Tools Owners / Client project coordinators and Contractors.
- Manage and review Tool Installation procedures, MOS, SOP’s, and RA from contractors.
- Resolves day-to-day tool installation activities and design issues.
- Manage hookup project schedule and labor assignment.
- Monitor and Support EHS work scopes for projects.
- Schedule fabrication shop and on-site install of Gaslines, PCW lines, Exhaust(Acid General),Drains(acid, normal) etc.
- Work with client to walk down systems with P&IDs to confirm system is complete and correct.
- Cost sheets walk down with clients and contractors.
What makes you eligible?
- Degree in Engineering more than 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Diploma with relevant years of experience will consider as technician position.
- Knowledge or expertise in design/fabrication of all clean room equipment utility lines.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry. Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, offsite activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.