Electronics Engineer – PCB Designing
- Design and develop hardware include optimizing designs for manufacturability and cost-efficiency.
- Will need to work in the multi-disciplinary team comprising electrical, software, system and process engineering.
- Expertise in EDA tools, Circuit Simulation and analyzing Signal/Power integrity.
- Design consideration for Analog and Digital signals, hardware subsystems, Multilayer boards.
- Generate/Edit schematics, Components’ footprints creation/editing, Netlist import, routing, DRC/ERC alteration, Layout design/edit, 3D Modeling of PCBs, Gerber files generation, PCB fabrication.
- Work on obsolescence activities and electromechanical assemblies.
- Selection of OEM Components, BOM preparation and resolving supplier DFM issues.
- Component-level understanding like SMD components, FPGAs, MCUs, Memories, Op-amp, MOSFETs, etc.
- Sound knowledge of Communication/IP protocols, Bus architecture, UART, GPIO and I/O interface.
- Well-versed with part life cycle management OB management activities.
- Familiarization with electronic test and measurement equipment, DMM, DSO, MDO, Frequency analyzer, etc.
Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Experience in any of PCB designing tools like Allegro, Altium, OrCAD, PCAD etc.
- Must have knowledge of different components packages and work on component selection.
- Good understanding of active and passive components and their applications..
- Able to design circuits with consideration of EMI and EMC standards.
- Has good communication skills (written & verbal).
- Excellent command on Microsoft tools- Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Critical/ system-level thinking.
- Customer handling experience.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work with limited supervision and an agile environment.
Good to have skills:
- Work experience in Altium, Allegro and OrCAD software
- Work experience in Circuit Simulation and Embedded systems
- Desk work, meetings and short term onsite
- Must be comfortable working with US-based timings
Education and Experience:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation with minimum experience of 3-4 years
- A Master’s degree will be preferred