Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding an Electrical/Electronic Engineer in expertise working with cross-functional teams for ECN and ECO activities. Create/rev roll component spec sheets. Should have Basic knowledge of various electronic/electrical components. The candidate will be part of a team assisting in the delivery of efficient engineering support and solutions to customers while also contributing to the development of Indian semiconductor ecosystem.
- Working with cross-functional teams for ECN and ECO activities.
- Create/rev roll component spec sheets.
- Cable assy. creation/rev roll, BOM update and release the documentation.
- Provide recommendation in Authorized supplier actions.
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic with experience of 1-2 years.
- Must be comfortable working with US-based timings.
- Mandatory Skills required to perform the job:
- Basic knowledge of various electronic/electrical components.
- Able to manage their time effectively to meet project deadlines and deliver projects on time.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Excellent command over Microsoft tools- Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Good to have:
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and an agile environment.
- Well-versed with part life cycle management and change management activities.
- Work on obsolescence activities and electromechanical assemblies.
- Able to work on PCAD, AutoCAD, Allegro software.