Business Systems Analyst
What is Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of professionals proficient in providing our customers with unique, feature-rich solutions that help them build environmentally friendly semiconductor manufacturing.
At Orbit & Skyline, our synergistic cross functional team of Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Software, Equipment, and process engineering is delivering end to end solutions to our customers in semiconductor equipment manufacturing space. We are partnering with our customers across the complete semiconductor value chain spectrum that includes Hardware design and development, Supply chain management, Quality management, Product Management, Reliability, Data Science, ML/AI and many more. We are enabling our customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding a Business System Analyst with expertise designing, developing, and maintaining software programs and applications through the SAP SD and programming codes.
The candidate will be part of a team assisting in the delivery of efficient engineering support and solutions to customers while also contributing to the development of Indian semiconductor ecosystem.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, evaluating output requirement.
- Designs new program by analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams, studying system capabilities, writing specifications.
- Examine current and new business procedures.
- Improves system by studying current practices, designing modification.
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems and publishing progress reports.
- Evaluating IT infrastructure and capabilities as well as facilitating cost effective improvements
- Configuring SAP solutions to ensure smooth system integration, enhance functionalities and user-friendly interfaces.
- Providing SAP end user training and support
- Liaising with cross functional teams to gather information and develop solutions
- Keeping informed of the latest SAP updates, developments, and offerings.
What makes you eligible?
You are where our search ends if you hold:
- Bachelors in IT, Computer Science, Management information system or any related field preferred.
- Must have > 4 years’ experience as SAP functional consultant.
- Solid knowledge of relevant business processes and their integration with SAP systems
- BA experience – good exposure in requirement gathering, system design and architecture, BRD, Functional Spec, software development process.
- Hands on experience with software and system testing
- Superb collaboration and communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in MS -Office
Qualitative Factors that make you fit for the team:
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and a solution oriented and result driven attitude.
- Agile mindset and ability to work in a fast-changing environment.
- Good interpersonal & Analytical skills.
- Operational, Organizational Excellence and Problem-Solving attitude.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with effective time management skills.
- A team player, proact collaborative and capable of working independently.
Good to have:
- SAP SD, S4 HANA certification
- Exposure to Fiori and Phoenix
- Knowledge of Power BI, SQL
- Experience with Agile software development using JIRA.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry.
Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them with Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employees’ contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, off-site activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.