Analog IC design engineer (FRONT-END)
Who are we?
Orbit and Skyline India Pvt. Ltd. is a leading semiconductor service provider with a robust and experienced team of Semiconductor professionals proficient in providing Process and Equipment services to Semiconductor FABs thus accelerating the ROI, operational efficiency, and providing a competitive edge. We are enabling our customers to develop technologies and systems that alter industries by employing one of the most diverse workforces of cutting-edge engineers and technologists in the semiconductor industry.
At Orbit & Skyline, we provide turnkey solutions for semiconductor FABs, which include FAB acquisitions, new FAB site selection and design, Technology sourcing and transfer, FAB cleanroom and facility build, tools selection and sourcing, tool installation and acceptance, process set up, process integration and qualification along with yield enhancement and FAB sustaining. Our clientele includes prestigious IC chip manufacturers and OEMs from the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Europe with our services being rendered to our global customers out of our head office in Mohali, India. We have offices in the United States, the Middle East, Singapore, Taiwan, Ireland, and several other locations.
Who are we looking for?
Orbit & Skyline is looking forward to onboarding an Analog IC design Engineer responsible for design and development of analog circuits for integrated circuits (ICs). Primary role will be to design, simulate and participate in testing of various analog circuits such as amplifiers, voltage regulators and data converters, to ensure they meet specifications and function properly in target application.
Wondering what your responsibilities would be?
- Design analog circuits using industry standard tools like Cadence Virtuoso or Synopsys Custom Compiler.
- Experience in full development lifecycle from circuit and system specification, circuit development, simulation, verification including post layout PEX.
- Demonstrable experience in the design of Analog cores that have been successfully released on silicon.
- Perform simulations and analyses of analog circuits using SPICE simulator like Spectre or HSPICE.
- Collaborate with other teams such as system and layout engineers to ensure design integration and troubleshoot any issues that arise during the design, verification, and testing stages.
- Work closely with test and package team to ensure proper package selection and testing of designed analog circuits.
- Provide technical support to customers and other teams to help resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Understanding and knowledge of the layout of analog circuits through direct involvement or support to layout engineers will be beneficial.
- Develop and maintain design documentation and specifications.
- Open to learn new EDA design flows and design methodologies.
- Experienced in handling tape out related activities with foundry in collaboration with other team members.
What makes you eligible?
- Analog design & analysis: schematic capture, simulation, floor-planning, layout support, electromigration analysis, statistical analysis & calibration design where needed.
- CMOS process & design flow (CAD/PDK) knowledge.
- Knowledge of Cadence or Synopsys design tools and environment and Calibre/PVS-QRC/Star RC verification suite.
- Deep problem solving and analytical skills.
- Macro-level experience: integration, verification and tape-out.
- Practical use of scripting languages Perl/Skill, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in analog circuit design.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Microelectronics/VLSI design/Electronics/Electrical engineering.
Why Orbit & Skyline?
- Orbit & Skyline is an amalgamation of enthusiastic and experienced people working on a remarkable concept, making headway in this industry. Today, the Semiconductor Industry is going through a rapid transformation, and we are proud to be playing a major role in development of the semiconductor ecosystem in India thus providing our employees a platform to grow technically and introducing them to a versatile and sprouting work horizon.
- We offer a holistic workplace that encourages individuals to attain their full potential. We are a team of thinkers, planners, doers, and risk-takers who work closely together and enjoy the top-notch benefits such as:
- Safeguarding the health of our employees and their loved ones by providing them Health Insurance.
- Encouraging healthy, motivated and a happy workforce by providing monthly Wellness Allowances.
- Supporting effective and efficient communication by providing Communication Allowances.
- Awarding stability & loyalty of the employees by covering them under the Gratuity act.
- Providing technical advancements and interpersonal growth through periodic Trainings.
- Providing Service Award to celebrate employee’s contributions and show our gratitude for their loyalty
- and commitment.
- Rewarding and Recognizing employee’s efforts and contributions to the company’s growth.
- Encouraging enthusiasm, interaction, and motivation by organizing team lunches, team outings, offsite activities, fun Fridays, festival celebrations, and other Engagement events.